App review: Perfect Ward
Designed for nurses to improve organisation and put patients at the centre of their care, this app aims to ease inspections and recognise areas for improvement.
Users will have to wait a day or so to be verified by an administrator but the app itself is fuss-free and easy to use. The ‘my wards’ section allows users to see the date and time of most recent inspection of each ward. There is great use of graphics which tracks improvements between inspections.
The ‘reports’ section is handy to find monthly reports, timing of visits, historical reports and questions.
The app has already been implemented by Barnsley Hospital. After the first month of using Perfect Ward, there was an increase of over 50% in the number of inspections undertaken.
Useful to nurses to provide instant feedback and there is no need to...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests