Bespoke commissioned projects produced under the RCNi logo provide nurses with a trustworthy, comprehensive educational programme with a long shelf life
- Educational guides comprise of the aetiology, signs and symptoms; diagnosis and management for clinical advice, and summaries of research projects, strategies and guidelines.
- Programmes provide on-going support for nurses.
- RCNi can offer the largest circulation of nurses and the most up to date list of specialist therapy areas.
- Full project management from consultation, commissioning, editing, printing and distribution.
- Logo and acknowledgement of your support of an educational initiative, while meeting full regulatory requirements.
- Professional co-operative working relationship obtained through client, media agency and publisher liaison.
RCNi can also produce online training programmes, surveys, posters and supplements.
Tel: 020 8872 3118