Best apps for nurses: the help that’s just a click away
Smartphone apps that support your practice and can make your home life easier too including shift planning, prescribing and personal finance
This article was updated on 16 February 2021
With busy work schedules that often incorporate changing rota patterns and night shifts, nurses and nursing students need more ways than most to stay organised.
Nursing Standard has pulled together the smartphone apps that work on both iOS and Android and might just make your life easier.Planning your shifts
A shift planning tool could this be the most useful app a nurse can have?
With 280,000 active users, this free shift planning app allows individuals to
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring more than 200 topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- RCNi Learning featuring 180 CPD-accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests