A chance to shape RCN by joining new Professional Nursing Committee
The RCN will have a directly elected Professional Nursing Committee for the first time from next January. Lynne Pearce talks to college chief executive Janet Davies about this exciting new opportunity for nurses.
Are you passionate about your profession and want to help shape its future? If so, joining a new RCN committee could provide the perfect opportunity.
The RCN Professional Nursing Committee will help the college reinforce its professional identity, with members leading on key issues such as nursing practice, policy, education, professional development, quality and standards, and research.
‘This is very new for us,’ says RCN chief executive and general secretary Janet Davies. ‘We’re looking for this committee to strengthen our standing as a royal college. We...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests