You can be amazing too: six small changes you can make to get out of a rut
Day-to-day life as a nurse can be exhausting, making it hard to embrace challenges, but it’s important to recognise your own talents
Love it or hate it, another summer of sport is upon us. Even for the non-athletes among us, it’s hard to escape the excitement as the media build up our hopes to a crescendo: will England lift the World Cup? Who will triumph at Wimbledon?
Regardless of the result, I enjoy watching sport as I admire the commitment and dedication needed to excel. Mostly I find it inspiring, but if I’m honest, it can sometimes bring me down.
- RELATED: A lifelong privilege
It’s as if watching such athletic excellence in others leaves me feeling oh so ordinary. As if nothing I can do will ever make a difference,...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests