Supporting nurses to become clinical leaders
Putting ideas into practice is at the core of the RCN’s clinical leadership programme, which supports participants to make improvements.
Clinical leadershop programmes focus the mind on one issue. Image: Getty
‘It’s a transformational experience,’ says RCN interim head of education Anne Corrin. ‘The change is both personal and professional.’
Feedback from those taking part highlights increasing self-awareness and improvements in managing teams, with the programme revitalising their approach. Organisations say the course has a positive effect on staff retention.Dual offering
Suitable for both NHS trusts and the independent sector, the programme is offered in two ways:
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests