Flexible working: would better options help nurses recover from the pandemic?
Improving work-life balance could help boost well-being and even retain nurses, readers say
Female nurses’ well-being has ‘demonstrably worsened’ since summer 2020 , according to a report from the Health & Care Women Leaders Network , which calls for better flexible working options for women in healthcare.
Would more flexibility at work help nurses recover from the pandemic? Nursing Standard readers have their say.
Better flexible working options would help nurses recover from the pandemic.
Even before COVID-19, nursing staff were feeling overworked and overloaded,
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests