Leadership, Management & Team Working in Nursing (2 nd Edition)
The text is easy to read and also serves as a great refresher on leadership and management for readers who have been in senior roles for a number of years.
The relevance of theory to practice is demonstrated through a wide range of activities and scenarios that will test the knowledge and enable the reader to reflect on what they have learned. There are concise aims stated at the start of each chapter as well as a brief summary at the end of every chapter to aid the reader.
There are a range of topics discussed in this book including team working and conflict management through to improving care and entrepreneurial skills.
It is also one of only a few books that mentions nurses right up to board level.
The further reading and useful websites sections at the end of each chapter give the reader options...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests