App review: D-A-S-H
This simple-to-use app is a useful resource for those supporting victims of abuse, particularly for local information to Kent.
D-A-S-H app holds a multitude of pages providing advice on domestic abuse, child exploitation, hate crime, mental health, restorative justice and bereavement.
As many local agencies have provided a wealth of information, this app has huge potential to grow if local agencies are aware of it and make their own contributions.
The domestic abuse sections includes safety planning, national support services and Kent domestic violence services
I would recommend all professionals, and those interested in learning more about safeguarding add D-A-S-H to their phone.
The principles of the app if nationally populated would be a fantastic resource for all involved in safeguarding.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests