My experience since winning the RCNi Excellence in Cancer Research Award
Winning the RCNi Excellence in Cancer Research Award 2016 has been a fantastic accolade for the Bone Cancer Research Trust Perceptions of teenage and young adult patients and Professionals Participation in clinical trials (BCRT-PoPP) study team.
When I read the e-mail about the RCNi award, sponsored by Cancer Research UK, I contacted Susie Pearce, principal investigator for the project, to see what she thought about us submitting an application. Susie wasn’t able to lead this at the time, but was happy for me to do so and represent the research team in applying for the award.
Enter the Excellence in Cancer Research Award or the Cancer Nursing Practice Award 2018 here
To our surprise, we were shortlisted. Great news, but like the other candidates shortlisted, I was then very busy for a few...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests