Welcome to your new Nursing Standard
We are excited to present a new and enhanced Nursing Standard that reflects the growing adoption of smartphones and other digital technologies to access information. Your new Nursing Standard is more accessible, more engaging and more relevant to you and your practice than ever before.
Most subscribers already access our journal content via their smartphones and tablets, and enjoy receiving the latest news and practice updates via email. With this in mind, we’ve enhanced your online experience to give you more of what you want – quicker access to more relevant information, on any device.
Your new online features include:
- Personalised website and e-newsletters – the new ‘recommended for you’ section on the Nursing Standard homepage highlights relevant articles of interest based on what you’ve read before. This also informs the content you receive in your daily e-newsletters, ensuring you get more of what’s relevant to you.
- The Nursing Standard app – you need quick access to up-to-date information, wherever you are. The new Nursing Standard app places all the latest stories, as well as a digital replica of the journal, at your fingertips. It’s perfect for offline reading and there are live news notifications to ensure you never miss a thing.
- Continuous online publishing – all articles will now go online first. Peer-reviewed articles will be posted as soon as they are ready, to ensure you have access to new content as soon as possible.
- Enhanced RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD exercises – your RCNi Portfolio has been redesigned with a fresh, clean look to help nurses get a clear overview of their revalidation progress at a glance. The ‘test your knowledge’ quizzes are now searchable to help you find relevant CPD exercises quickly.
- More media-rich content – we’ll be introducing more video and audio content to our articles to help develop your understanding of an issue and create a more engaging online experience. You can also stay up to date on the latest developments via the Nursing Standard Podcast.
- These changes are in addition to your access to the Nursing Standard digital archive and ten extra articles each month from any of the other RCNi Journals.
Your new monthly issue of Nursing Standard
After listening to our readers, it became clear that while you still value your print copy of Nursing Standard, finding the time to read a weekly issue was proving a challenge. That’s why we’ve changed the print frequency from weekly to a new, larger monthly edition of Nursing Standard.
Your new monthly issue will focus less on news and more on in-depth analysis to help you gain a deeper understanding of the latest issues and how they affect you. The journal has also been re-structured around the core themes of nursing to ensure the print edition is more focused and relevant than ever. The new structure will help you find the content you want, more quickly.
We’re confident that you’ll love your new Nursing Standard. It’s the magazine you trust, in a format that suits your busy life.
How to subscribe
Subscribe to Nursing Standard today from just £7.60 a month and get instant access to this indispensable package of resources. There really is no better way to stay up to date with the latest best practice and meet CPD requirements for revalidation.