COVID-19: your daily briefing
The latest on the coronavirus pandemic, including news and advice for healthcare staff
COVID-19 has been called the ‘greatest challenge’ in health and social care for a generation.
We are committed to bringing you the latest on the coronavirus pandemic as it develops, including news, advice and guidance for nurses.
In today’s briefing:
- No capacity yet to test all healthcare staff for coronavirus, MPs told
- Government insists personal protective equipment sent to GP practice staff safe
- Coronavirus: the nurses who greet each other with a dance, rather than a handshake
- Handwashing: what nurses can learn from coronavirus
- Why I’m reluctant to join the coronavirus home guard
Nursing on the COVID-19 front line
Do you have a story or experience to share? Add your comments in the text box below, or get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com