Have you ever been ‘Datixed’? How to end weaponised incident reporting
When bullying, back-covering and defensiveness pervade the workplace culture, colleagues can turn on each other using NHS digital incident reporting systems
- Incident reporting is essential for safety in nursing, but systems such as Datix are sometimes misused to draw attention to trivial concerns
- Advice on using your online incident reporting system, plus tips for managers on creating an open, fear-free learning culture
- CPD opportunities: find out about related RCNiLearning modules
Could your eyebrows frighten people at work, or have you ever eaten chocolates meant for a colleague? If so, be warned – you could find yourself being ‘Datixed’.
Reports of staff using incident reporting systems such as Datix to
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests