NHS Retirement Fellowship rebrands to boost awareness
The group, which provides social activities and other benefits to retired NHS workers, is looking to expand its membership
While the NHS is one of the world’s largest employers, its retirement group has only around 9,000 members – but now they are hoping to boost numbers with a fresh image and approach.
‘We’re almost the best kept secret in the NHS,’ says NHS Retirement Fellowship chief executive John Rostill. ‘Although we’ve been going since 1978, a lot of people still don’t know about us. When people find out what we do, they find it an attractive proposition. Now our aim is to get much closer to the NHS, encouraging employer organisations to tell their retirees what we offer.’
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests