Enabling professionalism in practice
The latest policy and what it means for healthcare professionals
Helping nurses provide the best care possible is at the heart of new guidance on professionalism from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and chief nursing officers from across the UK.
It sets out what professionalism looks like in everyday practice, and how the values of the NMC Code should be at the centre of all nursing and midwifery practice.
While everyone recognises good professionalism when they see it, it can be difficult to define, the regulator says.
‘Being an inspiring role model working...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests