Nursing Management is a unique digital resource that inspires and shares professional excellence in nursing leadership and patient care
Focusing on management and leadership trends as they affect the nursing sector, Nursing Management provides trusted advice for senior managers, nurses in leadership roles and aspiring nurse leaders across all nursing disciplines.
We also publish continuing professional development articles to inform, support and educate nurses working in this field of practice, and to help contributors and their readers prepare for revalidation.
If you have an idea for an article or how to develop the journal online or in print, the editorial team wants to hear from you. Nursing Management focuses on a range of areas including:
- Improving care
- Staff development
- Technology-enabled care
Nursing Management is indexed, abstracted and / or published in the following media: British Nursing Index, and Ovid.
Subscribe to Nursing Management
Nursing Management is now available as part of RCNi Plus, a purpose-built platform that brings together RCNi’s extensive range of resources and new personalisation features to help you stay up to date with information relevant to your practice.
RCNi Plus includes:
• Customisable RCNi Plus dashboard - choose topics to build your dashboard and create your own personalised feed of resources based on your professional interests.
• Full access to RCNi’s 10 journals online, including Nursing Management - an archive of thousands of clinical and CPD articles, the latest news, and practical careers advice.
• RCNi Learning - a library of 180 evidence-based modules covering a range of clinical specialities and professional issues within nursing.
• RCNi Portfolio and revalidation alerts – build your evidence for revalidation and be guided through the process one step at a time with helpful progress alerts.
• Personalised newsletters - the latest news and developments in your area of nursing sent direct to your inbox.
RCN student member?
Organisations can also subscribe to Nursing Management on behalf of their nurses or students.
Acceptance of advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or an endorsement of a product or service by the RCN or RCNi. Please see our advertising information for more details.
Tel: +44(0)208 872 3123
Tel: +44(0)208 423 1333
RCNi produce a comprehensive range of online nursing resources including RCNi Learning and RCNi Portfolio. We also host the annual RCN Nursing Awards, the largest UK-wide award ceremony to celebrate and honour the often unsung stars within our nursing profession.
RCNi, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN
Royal College of Nursing Journal subscription department, Copse Walk, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8XG
Tel: +44(0)345 772 6100
RCNi journals offer open access publishing. To find out more see our open access information.
Write for us
Are you interested in writing for Nursing Management? To find out more about submissions please see our author guidelines.
At RCNi we have lots of information available to help you successfully write for publication. Please see our Write for us section, which details the many ways you can share your experience and knowledge to the benefit of our nursing community.
© 2023 RCN Publishing Company Limited
All rights reserved. Not to be copied, transmitted, or recorded in any way, in whole or part, without prior permission of the publishers. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
ISSN 1354-5760 (print)
ISSN 2047-8976 (online)