Pay rise for NHS nurses: what to expect from the next deal
Nurses’ guide to pay offers, what staff think about going on strike, and how much you’d be paid if your salary had only kept pace with inflation
- Are you prepared to go on strike for a better pay rise? Find out how many nurses say they would take industrial action
- Q&A to help you navigate the 2022-23 NHS pay round
- We explain what’s on the table, what health unions think and what happens next
Time is running out to address the government’s ‘unacceptable pay plan’ for NHS nurses and other staff, says the RCN.
The government in England has faced criticism for recommending that next year’s pay rise for
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests