A CPD article improved Rachel Makombe’s knowledge of developing nursing care plans
What was the nature of the CPD activity, practice-related feedback and/or event and/or experience in your practice?
The CPD article outlined the differences between care plans and care planning. It discussed various nursing theories, tools and models, and how these may be applied to care planning to enhance patient-centred care.
What did you learn from the CPD activity, feedback and/or event and/or experience in your practice?
The article described the difference between care planning and care plans. It stated that care planning is a task that enables nurses to identify a patient’s problems and select interventions that solve or minimise these problems, whereas care plans are written records of the care planning process.
The article stated...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests