Nurses’ 2022 wish-list: well-being support, better pay and a rest
Almost two years into the pandemic and with the COVID-19 vaccination programme ramping up, what are the priorities and big issues for the nursing profession?
The nursing profession has now weathered almost two years of the COVID-19 pandemic and the end is still not yet in sight, despite a successful vaccination campaign.
As we look ahead to the new year, we ask our readers’ panel members about their hopes for nurses in 2022.
Jandryle Trondillo is care home manager at Bupa
The nursing profession has become more resilient amid the challenges presented by COVID-19 and that is worth celebrating. For 2022, nurses need to focus on how we will
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests