Website review: Social Media Toolkit
Social Media Toolkit
★ ★ ★ ★
Skills for Health has launched an online social media toolkit for healthcare organisations. Created with support from Public Health Wales, it aims to offer advice and best practice on using social media effectively. It also advises on how to encourage organisations to embrace a digital culture.
Divided into six sections, the toolkit covers why social media is important in organisations, step-by-step guidelines to developing a social media plan, examples of best practice, social media basics and developing policy and procedures.
The resources section is particularly useful, offering many case studies including how healthcare professionals used social media to spark campaigns. There is also a link to further reading on developing a social media strategy plus ways to connect with your audience.
Nurses who want to learn how to navigate social media or ensure their social media...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests