Dreams at the Threshold
The author claims that at the end of life, dreams often become stronger, more vibrant, and ultimately more hopeful. Some may even offer a profound gift of healing.
This book explores the important role that dreams can play for people nearing the end of life, those providing support, and the loved ones whose lives are touched by the transition. It suggests how to listen with a caring, respectful curiosity to dreams and the dreams of others.
This is an unusual and fascinating book. Healthcare staff working with palliative patients may find it hugely beneficial. It is written with warmth and conviction, and is a heartwarming read.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests