Book review: Rapid Adult Nursing
Rapid Adult Nursing
★ ★ ★ ★
This text has a clear focus on the clinical practice of nursing. The knowledge and skills included in this book are well linked to an acute environment and can be applied in many other areas. Part one explores the fundamentals of nursing care that underpins our profession.
Each chapter is well written and to the point, making this book easy to read and accessible for all levels of experience. Healthcare practitioners working in an emergency, intensive care or high dependency setting would benefit from the succinct information about common conditions outlined in part two.
This text is appropriate for second- and third-year nursing students, as well as nursing associate trainees, to develop their knowledge.
It would prove a useful, quick reference guide for qualified nurses during their preceptorship period and would help to consolidate...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests