Book Review: Managing and Leading in Inter-agency Settings (second edition)
★ ★ ★ ★
In a climate of national and international health and social care reform, there is increased emphasis on partnership working across public, private and third sector services.
While greater integration of services brings multiple benefits for managers and leaders, partnership working can prove challenging for managers and leaders charged with working with other agencies and professions.
As part of a series of resources designed to offer practical support for those working within the health and social care arena, this short but comprehensive text offers an insight into some of the challenges of leading and managing collaborative practice.
The authors focus on current policy trends, research and key issues encountered by leaders and managers within interagency settings, and identify frameworks and concepts that can be applied to help support more effective leadership and management within the context of joint working....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests