Book Review: Becoming a Reflective Practitioner (Fifth edition)
★ ★ ★ ★
Reflection is now high on the agenda of every practising nurse and midwife, as it is a key aspect of the current Nursing and Midwifery Council revalidation process.
The book guides the reader on what reflection is and why the reflection process is important to them and their patients. It shows them how reflection has an important part to play in the clinical practice arena, enabling them to become an improved reflective practitioner.
This book can be used as a resource by moving from chapter to chapter but it can also be dipped into for specific points and enable the reader to reflect on their own individual clinical practice. It also includes examples of reflection in practice, which allows the reader to see how the reflective process works.
Although it may be yet another book in the expanding area...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests