App review: One You Drinks Tracker
Layla Haidrani reviews an app that helps users track how much alcohol they drink
The festive season is looming, and for many this means plenty of food, socialising and alcohol
Created by Public Health England, the One You Drinks Tracker aims to help users keep track of their alcohol consumption each day.
The practical tips and advice section on cutting down is helpful, as is the section that estimates how much the user spends on alcohol each week.
The app is designed as a guide to reduce the health risks related to drinking alcohol and nurses can show patients how to track their alcohol consumption.
It does include links to other support resources, but should not replace guidance from a health professional.
Available on iTunes . Requires...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests