If someone asked you what your success looked like, could you tell them?
Stand-out entries in the RCNi Nurse Awards 2019 team category set their goals at the outset
Ive just spent a couple of days sifting through the amazing entries for Team of the Year one of the award categories for this years RCNi Nurse Awards.
It wasnt an easy job, with so many wonderful examples of nurses and their colleagues working in multidisciplinary teams to reduce hospital stays, improve patient experience, stem the number of nurses leaving the profession and develop infection control measures.
Youve no doubt heard the mantra theres no I in team. Team working is essential, and great when it goes well: when you see healthcare professionals working together and pushing (or bending) professional boundaries in order to improve patient care.
But there is always a need for leaders...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring more than 200 topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- RCNi Learning featuring 180 CPD-accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests