Lord Nigel Crisp: Stop wasting nurses' talent and commitment
The Nursing Now campaign aims to raise the profile of nursing globally and ensure nurses are in leadership positions where they can promote improvements in health
Nursing Now launched in spectacular style in February with events linked by video in London, Geneva, South Africa, Jordan and the US, and many more groups watching around the world.
The campaign is run in collaboration with the International Council of Nursing and the World Health Organization and is global, with people from 16 countries on its board.
It aims to improve health and healthcare globally by raising the status and profile of nursing, and demonstrating what more can be achieved by...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests