Buckingham Palace reception a fitting celebration of nursing
Earlier this month, 350 nurses from all over the UK travelled to Buckingham Palace in London for an evening reception hosted by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales.
The reception, on March 14, recognised the skills and dedication of nurses to improving the health and well-being, and the profession's contribution throughout the 70 years of the NHS.
Whole spectrum of nursing represented
Held in the spectacular ballroom of Buckingham Palace, the atmosphere was truly celebratory. From students to those who have been nursing for decades, the whole spectrum of our profession was represented. The collective experience in the...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests