Take the lead in your workplace and get involved in research
Effective leadership has never been more important in nursing, and world-leading research by nurses is already transforming lives, says Council of Deans of Health director Elisabeth Jelfs
Trends in health and social care are changing how care is delivered. This is creating new roles for nurses, who are needed to supervise and coordinate work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, care homes and the community.
With more advanced care being delivered in people’s homes, the partnership between healthcare professionals, patients and their carers is increasingly important.
Every nurse and healthcare professional has a role in leading the delivery of high-quality care and ensuring patient safety. Leadership is core to the professional standards of practice and behaviour in the...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests