Nursing in the Middle East
If you want to develop your career while experiencing a new culture, working in the Middle East could be for you, says Ann Griffin-Aaronlahti, managing director of global healthcare recruitment company Professional Connections
International assignments are a great way for UK nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and work in some of the world’s most modern, state-of-the-art hospitals.
As well as seeing how healthcare is delivered in other countries, working overseas can enhance nurses’ career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.
My company, Professional Connections, helps hospitals in the Middle East recruit top healthcare professionals from all over the world. There is a huge variety of roles available for nurses, in areas including endoscopy, gynaecology, cardiac and intensive care.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests