The benefits of making time to be kind
It can be hard to muster goodwill towards others when you feel overworked and under pressure. But showing kindness will make a world of difference to those around you
As an eternally optimistic person, I try to see the good in situations whenever I can and behave with kindness to the people around me.
Yet my faith in humanity was recently stretched after I was conned on a popular online selling site. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel angry, as I did. Being kind is not easy when you are angry or stressed.
However, once the dust had settled I made a decision that this incident would not influence how...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests