RCNi’s new digital resource will support nurses in making clinical decisions
Interactive tool offers fast, point-of-care access to latest guidance and best-practice information
Delivering efficient and high-quality care is a challenge for many organisations and their senior nurses, especially when resources are stretched and staff are under pressure.
Whatever the circumstances in which care is delivered, extra support in clinical decision-making is welcome. And now a new tool that can help focus clinical thinking when nurses are assessing and treating patients is available.
RCNi Decision Support is an interactive, point-of-care resource that offers nurses fast and easy access to current guidance and best-practice information.
It covers more than 100 peer-reviewed topics selected according to what is most effective at improving patient safety and care standards.
Richard Hackett Picture: David Gee
Support and guidance
Senior nurse editor Richard Hatchett explains that each topic included in the tool...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests