NHS nurses’ strike: who is taking action and will it work?
As nursing faces a defining moment, we examine what is driving the dispute, the precedent for a successful outcome and how the public is likely to react
- Your guide to how we got to where we are now in nurses’ fight for higher pay in the NHS
- Find out how nurses with first-hand experience of striking fared when they resorted to going on the picket line
- How concerns about patient safety will be addressed if nurses’ strikes go ahead
Nurses across the UK are preparing to strike over pay and patient safety concerns following a historic
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests