Book review: Leadership in Health Care
Leadership in Health Care
Jill Barr, Lesley Dowding
Everywhere in the NHS we require a concise approach to leadership and management.
There has never been a greater need to cultivate new leaders, or ‘rising stars’, and foster the wealth of experience already in place.
In practice, leadership is a highly taught component of almost all roles.
Whether clinical, operational or professional, the philosophies of leadership and management are paramount in the evolution of the health economy and workforce .
This publication is appropriately targeted at a spectrum of leaders and managers, including nurses and allied health professionals.
Written in a detailed and evidence-based way, with regular activities and case studies for analytical and critical thought, it promotes a credible approach to contemporary challenges.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests