Book review: Becoming a Reflective Practitioner
Becoming a Reflective Practitioner
Christopher Johns (Editor)
£34.99 | 376pp
Reflection is now high on the agenda of every practising nurse and midwife as it is a crucial aspect of the revalidation process, introduced last year by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
This book guides the reader through what reflection is and why the process is an important element of care for practitioners and patients.
It explains the important role that reflection plays in clinical practice, enabling the reader to become a better reflective practitioner.
The book is a useful resource when read from chapter to chapter, but it can also be dipped into easily for guidance on specific points, enabling the reader to reflect on their clinical practice. It also includes examples of reflection in practice, which allows...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests