Nursing expertise guaranteed
Many of us entering the later years of our nursing careers will consider ourselves to be leaders in our clinical fields.
We will have witnessed great changes in the healthcare system and may well have been the pioneers of nursing education, management or leadership.
No longer valid?
We may have made sacrifices to undertake further study to develop the leadership and management skills required to develop our careers. Yet many of us – myself included – now find that the qualifications that we worked so hard for are no longer valid.
I was one of the first nurses to complete the RCN nurse practitioner course and I developed the role in clinical practice. At the time I did the course, it was a diploma but it is now a master’s degree.
So, even though I work in education and...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests