Magnet hospitals: what makes them places where nurses want to work?
Why UK hospitals are trialling the US model and what its staff well-being and autonomy goals mean for nurses and patients
- Organisations participating in the four-year Magnet4Europe study will be twinned with a Magnet-accredited US hospital
- How the Magnet principles and and priorities can help organisations address the challenges presented by COVID-19
- The workplace environment review process designed to give front-line nurses a voice in everything from shift patterns and patient care to canteen layouts
As the UK emerges from the COVID-19 second wave, hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress.
Trusts participating in
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests