How to tackle racism in the NHS, whether you see or experience it
Nurses have a new guide to addressing racist behaviour and incidents in the workplace – find out how it can help you tackle discrimination as soon as you witness it
- Read how new resource aims to help nurses and their employers address racist attitudes and behaviour in the health service
- How to become an ‘active bystander’ and knowing the difference between being non-racist and anti-racist
- What nurses have the right to expect from their leaders and why it’s important they feel able to challenge managers
Racism has no place in healthcare, the NHS insists. And yet we know it still exists there.
Figures in the latest NHS
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests