Evidence-based Practice in Nursing
This is a small but action-orientated text that seeks to close the theory-practice gap in two ways. First, it promotes professional practice and lifelong learning by providing the reader with activities and opportunities to reflect on and challenge the use of evidence in nursing practice. The learning and actions arising can be incorporated into their portfolio to evidence progression of practice through engagement with professional development and emergent sources of evidence.
Second, this edition, while limited in its size and scope, encourages the reader to make use of a free companion website to enhance learning. The reader can dip in and out of extra activities and case studies, and engage in recommended reading and weblinks that serve to support professional development and practice.
Lecturers can access password protected resources to support programmes by registering online ( www.sagepub.co.uk/ellis-ebp2e ) and requesting a username and password.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests