Safeguarding partners: what children’s nurses need to know
Local safeguarding children’s boards are being replaced by new safeguarding partners. So what are they, what will they do and how do they differ from their predecessors?
Major child safeguarding reforms are under way across healthcare, local authorities and the police.
The Department for Education’s 2018 document Working Together to Safeguard Children set out the changes needed to support the new system of multi-agency safeguarding arrangements.
These arrangements were established by the Children and Social Work Act 2017 following a critical...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests