Book review: Nursing in Intellectual Disabilities: Irish and International Perspectives
Nursing in Intellectual Disabilities: Irish and International Perspectives
Paul Keenan and Owen Doody (Eds)
Nursing Network Intellectual Disabilities Ireland (NNIDI)
ISBN: ISBN 9781905952960
The Nursing Network Intellectual Disabilities Ireland (NNIDI) was formed in 2007, bringing together nurses from academia, practice and intellectual disability services and providing a forum for sharing good practice.
This ebook explores a range of person-centred nursing approaches with people who have intellectual disabilities.
It includes contributions from well respected academics working in intellectual and learning disabilities in the UK and Ireland and two excellent chapters from graduates describing their international experiences. Suzanna Weedle and Eloise Sherrin eloquently reflect on their experiences in Malawi and Belarus, providing thought-provoking insights....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests