Learning disability services: how can we truly achieve change?
While the Learning Disability Mortality Review highlights health inequalities of people with learning disabilities demonstrable service change is non-existent
The Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) programme aims to improve healthcare for people with a learning disability and those with autism.
LeDeR, which was started in 2017, is funded by NHS England and NHS Improvement and has three aims:
- Improve care.
- Reduce health inequalities.
- Reduce early deaths.
Missed opportunities to understand health determinants of ‘hard to reach’ groups
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests