What is coaching and how can it help my nursing career?
Your guide to what to expect from the process, how it can help you see your skills and talent in new ways – and what your coach will never tell you
Even with the best-laid plans, you are likely to face challenges in your career.
‘People often go to their family, friends or colleagues for careers advice, when what they need is help from a professional.’
Coaching can help you appreciate your talents and what your work means to you
Among the key benefits of career
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests