Survival of the district nursing role in the hands of RCN congress
This year’s RCN congress will be one to watch for district and community nurses as safe staffing, staff well-being and survival of the district nursing role are debated. District nursing forum chair Julie Green sets out what is happening now to ensure their voices are heard
The RCN district nursing (DN) forum has in excess of 6,000 members and a forum Facebook page with more than 4,700 active members.
As a forum, we engage with policy and provide a voice for our members at a range of local, regional and national events.
We support professional development and provide leadership, aiming to establish an active network of district and community nurses to promote and share best practice in district nursing.
When asked what the forum should focus attention on for the next two...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Primary Health Care
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests