Click: Mind, body and soul apps
Sleep Cycle alarm clock
Northcube AB | Free with in-app purchases on App Store | 99p on Google Play
The Sleep Cycle alarm clock uses sensors in your phone or tablet that can measure movement and noise throughout the night, and so determine when you are awake or in a deep sleep. The alarm can be set to wake you gently when you are in light sleep, which is like waking up naturally without an alarm clock. The app is easy to use and can be customised to individual needs. More information here .
Calorie counter and food diary
MyNetDiary.com | Free (lite) or £3.99 (pro) on App Store | Free with...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests