Book review: It Gets Easier: Surviving Twins During Their First Year
It Gets Easier: Surviving Twins During Their First Year
£10.00 | 128pp
This book is not focused on nursing, although it could be useful in areas such as maternity and in neonatal units.
I would recommend that individual nurses should buy this book if working within a maternity unit, transitional care unit or neonatal unit.
I would recommend that libraries stock this book, as it is insightful and knowledgeable and a book that could be used as a resource.
I found some of the information new, such as the birthing section for twins, especially the natural birth section.
Overall, the book was pleasant and easy to read. It should be recommended for the midwifery side....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests