Book review: 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder Workbook
8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder Workbook
Carolyn Costin and Gwen Schubert Grabb
£12.77 | 288pp
This is more than a book written by practitioners for practitioners. It is a book written for people who are up close with eating disorders, be they helpers, family or in recovery. Having acknowledged this, I have nothing but more praise for it. I have almost 30 years working alongside people who have eating disorders and can honestly say that I could have done with this book for everyone of them. It is straight forward, logical and a great tool for getting thoughts in place, motivation bolstered and resolve revived.
The 8 keys take the user through steps which include the simplest of things such as hope, feelings, challenging thoughts, behaviours and finding meaning...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests