Blind babies and young children to benefit from new music scheme
A new music scheme for blind babies and partially sighted infants and young children has been launched
The Amber Trust, a charity that supports visually impaired children through music has just set up a service for blind and partially sighted children in their early years.
Called Little Amber, it has two components; the first is access to resources that can be viewed online or downloaded, and are available to all families and professionals in the UK and beyond.
The second is the Little Amber music awards scheme, for families who have a visually impaired child in their early years (from birth to their fifth birthday). Those involved will be given a set of activity cards and will receive four home visits a year by...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests