NHS industrial action ballot: what nurses need to know
With nurses facing the prospect of votes on taking action, read our guide to the rules of the ballot and what it could mean for pay and patients
Fury over this year’s ‘pitiful and insulting’ pay offers for NHS staff on Agenda for Change (AfC) contracts is putting nursing staff on a collision course with governments.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests