PBS Festival 2019 encourages positive approach to behaviour that challenges
One-day open-air event encourages new thinking about positive behaviour support and attracted practitioners and people with learning disabilities and their families
Positive behaviour support (PBS) is a person-centred framework which aims to support people with learning disabilities and/or autism by understanding their behaviour and developing strategies to improve their lives and those of their families.
Health Education England’s Key messages about positive behaviour support outlines what PBS is and how it can be used long-term with those at risk of developing behaviours that challenge.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Learning Disability Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests